A £135 million investment in the Five Towns area. The development includes:
- A new 10,000 capacity community stadium for Castleford Tigers
- A country park with new wetlands and woodlands
- A food store and petrol filling station
- New retail units suitable for major national retailers
- Substantial planting, screening and land reformation to protect residents’ views
- Major highways improvements that will create a new entrance to Castleford
The development will use renewable energy sources and low carbon technologies wherever possible.